Sunday, March 1, 2009

update #1 (where's the art???)

I've noticed that I've barely done any art since the spring semester started. Besides sketches and little doodles, the only art pieces I've created were for school projects. My classes have been doing a good job at keeping me busy and occupied. At least I'm focused in my studies though.

It has been awhile since my last shirt design. I have a bunch of sketches and ideas for new designs, but never find adequate time to get them done. Heck, I even have half finished designs/art pieces laying around that are yet to be finished.

I was able to get my class assignments done the day before, so I had a semi-free day to do some art. I also finished a cardboard sculpture for my 3D design class. It's pretty cool and I learned a lot from making it. It's a three-part sculpture project, so I'll post pictures of it once I finish the last sculpture for the project.

The color schemes I choose when watercoloring are too bright. I'm gonna change that (for the better, of course).

and I might be getting another design printed at Teefury.com. I'll keep y'all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment