Sunday, March 8, 2009

update #3 (Quiksilver Contest)


I decided to enter a contest for Quiksilver, hosted by DBH. I had an idea of what I wanted to do, but the final product was like nothing I had in mind. I'm kind of surprised at the lack of votes/loves it has received. Maybe the design was too simple?


I've been stressing over my sculpture since the beginning of friday. I haven't done anything else but work on it. Im almost done, but it's going to take another half-day to finish it. luckily, I have a full day tomorrow. I'm upset that it does't disassemble as easily as I planned. I should have known that the pieces wouldn't allow eachother to slide away. I managed to fix it alittle bit, but disassembling is still a chore. lame. On the bright side, I doubt I'd have to take it apart that often.

now to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment