Wednesday, May 6, 2009

update #12 (nothing new)

My Spring semester is wrapping up, so I haven't had the time to do any new art... thus I have nothing really to post about! I am however working on a new 3D design sculpture that includes lots and lots of water bottles. It's literally a mess, and I'm debating if I should post it once I'm done with it. Just imagine a ball of water bottles that's about 2 feet in diameter.

Another interesting tidbit, DBH is holding some super prize give away, and I must say... the prizes look pretty neat. If you scroll down and read some of it and look at the prize photos, I think you might see something familiar... http://www.designbyhumans.com/forums/show/485140

I also took the time to add a comment or two. Take a gander if you'd like.

No comments:

Post a Comment