Monday, June 8, 2009

update #17 (Plunder Down Under)

At around 4am, it occurred to me that I could rework one of my simple warm ups into an all out shirt design. Pretty neat.


The shirt color I like the most at the moment is hunter green (the one on the left), although olive was the color that came to mind first when I thought up of shirt colors. Actually... the olive shirt might work better... hmmm. I submitted this to Design By Humans and it's up for voting now: http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/56192


I've tried a lot of shirt colors for this particular design and from what I've tried out, light colors look terrible for this design. The design stands out WAY too much on anything light. to make it work on white, I would have to drop out the drab underbase.

good ol' white shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment